Definición de belle en inglés:
A beautiful girl or woman, especially the most beautiful at a particular event or in a particular group: the belle of the season
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a tribute to these stunning stars, I have chosen to profile some of the most beautiful Hollywood belles of all time.
- Saratoga may have been filled with beautiful belles, he acknowledges - but his own eldest daughter was ‘the loveliest of them all.’
- You could doll her up - and Hollywood did - all you wanted, and she'd be the prettiest belle at the ball.
belle of the ball
- The most beautiful and popular girl or woman at a dance.Example sentences
- It was one of those great occasions in town, highlighted by selecting the belle of the ball at the dance that night.
- She's the belle of the ball, the queen of the town.
- ‘You're going to be the belle of the ball,’ Jerry commented in her ear.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan