Definición de benefactive en inglés:
Denoting a semantic case or construction that expresses the person or thing that benefits from the action of the verb, for example for you in I bought this for you.
- The privative and benefactive suffixes should have vowels (a and e) written with underdots.
- A key feature of South Efate grammar is the grammaticalisation of a benefactive phrase in pre-verbal position.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The benefactive case, or a word or expression in it.
- I'm going to look at applicatives and benefactives shortly.
- Let's look at an example with benefactives: ‘Sam baked a cake for Matilda’ (for Matilda is the benefactive).
- The association between dative case and recipients or benefactives holds for direct objects and subjects as well as indirect objects.
Definición de benefactive en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary