A white crystalline substance present in benzoin and other plant resins, and used as a food preservative.
- Chemical formula: C6H5COOH
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Compounds that protect against sun damage include such things as titanium dioxide, para amino benzoic acid, and benzyl cinnamate.
- In a second method, toluene is mixed with nitric acid and oxidized to produce benzoic acid.
- The most commonly found preservatives in the food samples were benzoic acid and sorbic acid.
Definición de benzoic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional