- Poisoning by beryllium or beryllium compounds, especially by inhalation causing fibrosis of the lungs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Given this individual's occupational history, she was referred to our clinic for induced sputum analysis and for the beryllium lymphocyte transformation test, to rule out a possible misdiagnosis of silicosis / berylliosis.
- The diagnosis of berylliosis (beryllium disease) is based on the person's history of exposure to beryllium, the symptoms, and characteristic changes on a chest x-ray.
- Berylliosis occurs in both acute and chronic forms. In some cases, appearance of the disease may be delayed as much as 20 years after exposure to beryllium.
Más definiciones de berylliosisDefinición de berylliosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional