verbo[with object] • literary
- Smear or cover with a greasy or sticky substance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A few of his followers remained with him as he came forward along the way on horseback, the way was besmeared with much blood of men and horses.
- And let us bathe our hands in blood up to the elbows, and besmear our swords.
- The grand stone buildings with the engraved inlays and elegantly dressed people shared the same street as the dirt besmeared street urchins who dodged in and out of the traffic.
Más definiciones de besmearDefinición de besmear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional