verbo[with object] (usually be betrothed) • dated
- Enter into a formal agreement to marry: soon I shall be betrothed to IsabelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, if I hadn't been in love and practically betrothed to Joshua, I could have considered marrying the prince, as scary as that sounds.
- Jame, until now seemingly betrothed to his work, is unexpectedly hurt and later heartbroken at losing Vin.
- Part of Cate wanted anyone but Genevieve to become betrothed to the Prince - she would hate to see anyone stuck with a vain, selfish person for the rest of their life.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hey, I've arranged a lot of betrothals, you can't expect me to remember each one!
- Food is important at ceremonial occasions such as naming ceremonies, betrothals, marriages, and deaths.
- She had seemed so girlish, chattering on about clothes and gossiping about the recent betrothals.
Más definiciones de betrothDefinición de betroth en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional