Definición de bezel en inglés:
1A grooved ring holding the glass or plastic cover of a watch face or other instrument in position.
- Frosted bezels (grooved rings) have been added to control knobs on many of the new season's models to update the look and to allow for easier cleaning.
- Also, the silver bezels around the instruments reflect passing street lights and this produces distractions.
- Instead, the touch screen device only covers the bezel, leaving users with a bright, clear on-screen image.
1.1A groove holding the crystal of a watch or the stone of a gem in its setting.
- He fingered the silver, tracing the bezels that held the three blue stones upon it.
- First the stone had to be placed in the bezel cup, a cup of the purest silver available that was sized exactly for the stone's dimensions.
- The stones may be faceted or cut in cabochon and set either in bezel mountings or with prongs.
late 16th century: from Old French, of unknown origin.
Definición de bezel en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan