Definición de bicarbonate en inglés:
1A salt containing the anion HCO3-.
- Over the last century, antacids were developed based on the hydroxides and carbonates of the group II and III metals, as well as the bicarbonates of the alkali metals.
- Brewers concentrate primarily on the levels of calcium, magnesium, sulfate, sodium, chloride, bicarbonates, and nitrates in their brewing liquor.
- During chemical weathering atmospheric carbon dioxide reacts with rock-forming silicate minerals to produce bicarbonates, which are washed into the oceans where they eventually form carbonate rocks.
1.1 (also bicarbonate of soda) Sodium bicarbonate.
- The daily requirement of sodium could be got by eating salt (sodium chloride), bicarbonate of soda (sodium hydrogen carbonate), or monosodium glutamate.
- Add mashed bananas and combine flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and fold into butter and egg mixture.
- Place the flour, oats, sugar and bicarbonate of soda in a food processor with a pinch of salt.
Definición de bicarbonate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan