- (Usually of a pair of eyeglasses) having lenses each with two parts with different focal lengths, one for distant vision and one for near vision.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The multiple vision lenses include bifocal lenses for near and distant vision.
- Three different designs for bifocal contact lenses exist: simultaneous, concentric and alternating vision.
- Alternatively, some people use varifocal or bifocal lenses in order to see objects clearly that are both close up and far away.
sustantivo(bifocals) Volver al principio
- A pair of eyeglasses having lenses with two parts with different focal lengths.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So now, without my bifocals, I can barely read a menu without getting a headache.
- I needed a pair of computer glasses as my bifocals cause me to have to get stiffnecked online looking down on the computer through the reading lenses.
- The doctor looked at me again over his bifocals as he wrote something in his book.
Más definiciones de bifocalDefinición de bifocal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional