sustantivochiefly North American
- Government perceived as excessively interventionist and intruding into all aspects of the lives of its citizens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a good idea to limit the size of the welfare state, but big government is inevitable in modern society.
- Big government in practice proved less attractive than big government in prospect.
- Government members believe in big government and they believe in control.
Más definiciones de big governmentDefinición de big government en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional