- Used in reference to a political party’s policy of permitting or encouraging a broad spectrum of views among its members: the struggle to change Wyoming takes place inside the Republican Party and its “big tent.”Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I believe the Democratic Party is a big-tent party and should speak to the aspirations of everyone under the tent, from the poor to the middle class,’ Mr. Davis said in a telephone interview from Los Angeles.
- And he's riding the crest of a big-tent movement in the Republican Party that threatens to leave the increasingly ossified Democratic Party behind.
- So how does a big-tent party authentically define itself in terms of faith, values, and religion without offending or even worse, seeming false or wishy-washy?
Más definiciones de big tentDefinición de big tent en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional