Definición de bigeminy en inglés:
A cardiac rhythm in which each normal beat is followed by an abnormal one.
- Additionally, spontaneous rhythms, sustained bigeminies, paroxysmal tachycardias and other tachyarrhythmias were also observed in the different experiment.
- Ventricular fibrillation and bigeminy also occur.
- A previous work-up had discovered frequent premature ventricular complexes and runs of bigeminy on a Holter monitor examination.
- Example sentences
- In this example, each normal beat is followed by a premature ventricular contraction occurring in a bigeminal (every other beat) rhythm.
- Sinus rhythm, with bigeminal premature ventricular contractions, and a ventricular couplet.
- Because the bigeminal episodes are still occurring and I was still concerned, I obtained copies of my holter and event monitor strips.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan