A cardiac rhythm in which each normal beat is followed by an abnormal one.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Additionally, spontaneous rhythms, sustained bigeminies, paroxysmal tachycardias and other tachyarrhythmias were also observed in the different experiment.
- Ventricular fibrillation and bigeminy also occur.
- A previous work-up had discovered frequent premature ventricular complexes and runs of bigeminy on a Holter monitor examination.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this example, each normal beat is followed by a premature ventricular contraction occurring in a bigeminal (every other beat) rhythm.
- Sinus rhythm, with bigeminal premature ventricular contractions, and a ventricular couplet.
- Because the bigeminal episodes are still occurring and I was still concerned, I obtained copies of my holter and event monitor strips.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: bi·gem·i·ny
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda