- 1Having or relating to two sides; affecting both sides: bilateral hearing is essential for sound locationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Audiological testing showed major bilateral sensorineural hearing loss by 12 weeks.
- Angiogram showing bilateral occlusions of superficial femoral arteries in thighs.
- However, severe side effects may occur, including bilateral necrosis of the hip and gastric ulceration.
- 1.1Involving two parties, usually countries: the recently concluded bilateral agreements with JapanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not easy for third parties to intervene in bilateral contentious litigation.
- Countries have instead resorted to bilateral trade agreements in a bid to gain tariff reduction up to zero percent.
- A bilateral agreement with Mexico allows workers to come to Canada for harvesting and planting.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The advantage of running these small programmes bilaterally is that we can often identify an issue, work up a project and secure funding for it relatively quickly.
- Expanding free trade bilaterally, regionally, and ultimately, globally, is part and parcel of an ongoing response to those attacks.
- We need to sustain a coalition of nations that cooperates bilaterally and multilaterally with us in the counter terrorism mission.
Más definiciones de bilateralDefinición de bilateral en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional