Definición de binge en inglés:
- They can't do the student thing either - no all night drinking binges, no booze runs to France on the ferry, no freedom.
- We hypothesise that alcohol, particularly when drunk in binges, acts as a catalyst on acute ischaemic heart diseases, possibly by being synergetic to other triggering factors.
- Frey predicts that butterfly watchers in the rest of the country may be able to see more monarch drinking binges in hot spells and during mating periods.
verbo (binges, binging or bingeing, binged)[no object] Volver al principio
- She always reverted back to binging in secret, because it was the only way she knew to cope.
- Clooney's character first talks to Barris when Barris is thrown out of a bar for fighting - after binging on booze for a week when the pilot wasn't picked up.
- Yet I still found myself trapped in that horrible cycle of starving yourself, binging, vomiting, weighing…
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the existence of café bars alone is no hurdle to bingers.
- There's a large all-you-can-eat breakfast bar with fresh fruit for the slimmers and jambon de Bayonne for the bingers.
- Why should the bingers be allowed to spoil things for everyone else?
Early 19th century: of unknown origin.
Binge drinking is generally thought of as a modern problem, but the word binge has been around since at least the 1850s. It was originally a dialect term in the English Midlands, first meaning ‘to wash or soak’, which was taken up by boozy students at Oxford University.
Palabras que riman con bingecringe, fringe, hinge, impinge, singe, springe, swinge, syringe, tinge, twinge, whinge
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.