- Adapted for or using both eyes: a binocular microscopeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This would be the bird remains, after cleaning the feathers in Xylene and mounting the fragments on a microscope slide, using my Nikon binocular microscope, I could tell what the bird was.
- When the plants flowered, buds of different developmental stages were removed from the main inflorescence and the petals were dissected from the flower bud under a binocular microscope.
- He was exempted from military service because of a detached retina, and later in his career, when binocular microscopes became the norm, people puzzled why he was happy to still use a monocular one.
early 18th century (in the sense 'having two eyes'): from Latin bini 'two together' + oculus 'eye', on the pattern of ocular.
Más definiciones de binocularDefinición de binocular en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional