sustantivo (plural bios)
- 1Biology: [as modifier]: he dated a bio major in collegeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If I wasn't double majoring in bio and chem and getting my butt kicked I might take the class.
- ‘Ya, the double bio / chem major is intense, but I think it'll be worth it,’ he said quietly, wondering why he was so awkward around this girl.
- It is telling lies about the state of modern science, misrepresenting the words of your colleagues, and making arguments that a freshman bio major could see through that gets you ridiculed.
- 2A biography: the latest in a series of unauthorized biosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first two bios in the series are available: Bo Diddley here, Chuck Berry here.
- But… well, she's either read my books wrong, or she was so busy trying to translate my bio into a series of how-to tips that she never read them at all.
- I also have several bios / profiles from some of the writers.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- 1Biological: studying the effects of bio treatmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It has the ability to take the chemical, biological incident response force in case of a chem / bio attack.
- Given the worries about bio / chemical attacks against our troops, it's always seemed prudent to me that we might insert some Special Operations types.
- And also, Iraq is required very soon to put forth a complete and final declaration of all of its activities related to chem, bio, nuclear and missile activity.
- 2Biographical: it was excluded from her official bio materialMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Author agrees to give Publisher the right to use the author's name, likeness, title of book, and bio material for publishing, advertising and promoting the work.
- More bio material for media and appearances
- Please provide your Current Contact and Bio Information for the 40th Reunion Book.
mid 20th century: abbreviation.
Más definiciones de bioDefinición de bio en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional