- Charcoal produced from plant matter and stored in the soil as a means of removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three activities - no-till agriculture, biochar and more intensified livestock farming with reduced methane emissions - are likely to benefit from increased funding.
- From there, you can try to develop carbon abatement schemes (like planting trees and using biochar).
- But turn the trash into biochar and experts say harmful carbon dioxides are sealed in, not released into the atmosphere.
Más definiciones de biocharDefinición de biochar en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional