The study of climate in relation to living organisms and especially to human health.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It includes courses in plant, animal, and soil ecology; wetland ecology; freshwater ecology; and bioclimatology.
- In the context of current international scientific interest in the study of ‘Global Change,’ these innovations in satellite bioclimatology are timely.
- On 1 January 1956 an international society for the study of bioclimatology was established on the initiative of S.W. Tromp (Netherlands).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The recommendations dealt with plans of spatial development of health resorts and the proper use of their bioclimatological advantages.
- This work is ongoing, and future research will focus on changes in plant functional groups in forests as a consequence of invasion and other global bioclimatological changes.
- For instance, the bioclimatological view held that rainforests would exist in high rainfall tropical areas with short or nonexistent dry seasons where soil's physical properties ensure high levels of available soil moisture throughout the year.