- 1 [usually as modifier] Biopharmaceutical companies collectively as a sector of industry: biopharma firms specializing in the development of new cancer drugs. Asia-Pacific countries may eventually be the centre for global biopharmaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Biopharma involves a heavy commitment to research and aims to use naturally-occurring ingredients in the manufacture of drugs, rather than inputs with a synthetic chemical base.
- With biopharma still in its infancy, the Grange Castle development is of potential significance to the Irish economy.
- One is a process development lab, which will assist Indian biopharma companies in developing and scaling up manufacturing processes for new products and also train their process personnel.
- 1.1A biopharmaceutical company: large West Coast biopharmasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of making very large bets on relatively few potential blockbuster drug candidates, biopharmas are focusing more on therapies that are addressing specific disease areas.
- Recent high-profile deals between Indian biotech companies and multinational biopharmas have proved that India's growing biotechnology sector is a source for R&D collaborations and innovative treatments.
- ApoLife has licensed its technology to three major biopharmas and is working with two other companies to produce therapeutics and diagnostics and stem cell factors.
Más definiciones de biopharmaDefinición de biopharma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional