sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The study of the chemical and physical properties of drugs and the biological effects they produce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chapters two through five cover the salient aspects of biopharmaceutics.
- Chapters Four through Eleven provide a detailed review of topics including biopharmaceutics, drug delivery systems, basic pharmacokinetics, and immunology.
- Hans published more than 40 scientific titles in this career, including an edited book on biopharmaceutics, but he is here today because of many important contributions to paleontology.
Más definiciones de biopharmaceuticsDefinición de biopharmaceutics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional