- The use of either naturally occurring or deliberately introduced microorganisms or other forms of life to consume and break down environmental pollutants, in order to clean up a polluted site.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our initial focus was on biodiversity and food and farming issues, as well as bioremediation and natural treatment systems for decontaminating the environment.
- Microorganisms can be used for biodegradation and bioremediation by breaking down toxic compounds.
- And many more species are turning out to be useful for major industries such as biological control, biological mining, bioremediation and environmental monitoring.
Más definiciones de bioremediationDefinición de bioremediation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional