Definición de biostatistics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of statistics that deals with data relating to living organisms. Also called biometrics.
- Clinicians must be trained to work in interdisciplinary, team-oriented environments and must possess skills in an array of relevant disciplines, including genetics, epidemiology, biostatistics, and behavioral medicine.
- These two areas may be taught by faculty from other departments such as biology or biostatistics where close to 100% of the faculty traditionally hold the doctorate.
- About 25 percent of the program is now PhD-level scientists in the social or behavioral sciences, nutrition, biostatistics or epidemiology.
- Example sentences
- For Wilson, Pearl's work on cancer and tuberculosis was the ‘smoking gun’ that showed Pearl's limitations in biostatistical research.
- In what follows, focus will be given to one aspect of these debates taking place over the issue of variation and the development of biostatistical methods.
- Indeed, cost effectiveness analysis is increasingly aligned with the biostatistical desire for a single primary outcome in design efficient trials.
- Example sentences
- To provide a scholarly assessment of the state-of-the-art, biologists, behavioral and social scientists, epidemiologists, and biostatisticians have been commissioned to write background papers.
- Validated slides must meet specific performance requirements, which have been set by the Committee in consultation with biostatisticians.
- Public health careers can include epidemiologist, biostatisticians, and environmental health specialist.
Definición de biostatistics en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan