- Terrorism involving the release of toxic biological agents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
Más definiciones de bioterrorismDefinición de bioterrorism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional