Of or involving the agreement or cooperation of two political parties that usually oppose each other’s policies: educational reform received considerable bipartisan approval
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In domestic, as well as foreign policy, there is bipartisan agreement between the major parties.
- Yet the House has just approved it, on a virtual party line vote, ending the recent spirit of bipartisan cooperation in Congress.
- This legislation underscores the bipartisan agreement between Labor and the government.
See cross-party (usage).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Texas Legislature has traditionally been defined by a spirit of bipartisanship and cooperation.
- In 1986, Congress, in an unusual display of bipartisanship, passed a tax bill that reduced loopholes and lowered marginal tax rates.
- That's the kind of bipartisanship I like to see, James.
Más definiciones de bipartisanDefinición de bipartisan en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional