(also bitchen or bitchin' /ˈbiCHən/)
US • informal
- Excellent: a bitching new albumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And it's not like Q gives James Bond some bitching car that fired children equipped with explosives.
- There's nothing like sitting at the back of a recording studio on a leather couch while Dallas Crane break out a bitching track to make you feel like the biggest rock slut ever.
- I would place one delicate finger on the page, and look up, squinting slightly through my bitching glasses at the source of the noise.
adverbio[as submodifier] Volver al principio
- Extremely: it’s bitchin' hot, ain’t it?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most headers are made up of this stuff called metal, and when this stuff called metal gets bitchin hot, from riding, it tends to glow orange.
- Well its a really bitching cool car is what I meant!
- You can pick up cabinets bitching cheap, but if it's like the one I was using the tank tends to clog a lot.
Más definiciones de bitchingDefinición de bitching en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional