Definición de bitonal en inglés:
(Of music) having parts in two different keys sounding together.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Its bitonal ostinato and airy, whimsical melodies floating above create a convincing aural equivalent of a mirage.
- A free-flowing fantasia, it uses bitonal harmonic clashes in its depiction of man's yearning to transcend nature and create the amoral figure of the Superman, the being of the future who is ‘beyond good and evil’.
- The bitonal opening of the quartet is arresting, with first violin playing the opening theme in C# over a drone chord of C major in the three accompanying instruments.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His Keatsian Choral Symphony took many years to become established, and the austere bitonality of the Fugal Concerto and the Double Concerto for two violins puzzled even his admirers.
- The chromaticised appoggiaturas in the melismata iron out the bitonality of the creaky accompaniment into Phrygian E minor, as the final stanza returns from recollection to the table here and now.
- The chordal bitonality is constantly there - one thinks of Bartók and Mikrokosmos - and the dramatic interest (something Martinu is actually strong on) is maintained.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda