verbo (blabs, blabbing, blabbed)[no object]
Reveal secrets by indiscreet talk: she blabbed to the press [with object]: there’s no need to blab the whole story
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She can't go blabbing out secrets after the third round of drinks.
- Apparently, he had blabbed out to the whole school that Sean was my boyfriend.
- That's how long it had been since he'd blabbed about the whole movie theater incident.
A person who blabs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Anyhoo, it annoys me when the blabs plump for the same stuff.
- We thought it was a good deal; Grandma could smoke her cigars in Edith's face and catch up on all the daily gossip since Edith was a big blab.
Middle English (as a noun): probably of Germanic origin; ultimately imitative.
Palabras que riman con blabcab, confab, crab, Crabbe, dab, drab, fab, flab, gab, grab, jab, kebab, lab, nab, scab, slab, smash-and-grab, stab, tab
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: blab
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda