- Any of various nonstandard forms of English spoken by black people, especially as an urban dialect in the US.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These children come to school with a rich set of collective experiences and a particular, well-developed dialect - black English.
- I have just been reading the thoroughly sensible things that she says about black English and standard English.
- ‘I remember he wrote an article in The New York Times in 1979 asking ‘If black English isn't a language, tell me what it is.’
Más definiciones de black EnglishDefinición de black English en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional