- A popular US dance of the 1920s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her revue, Le Jazz Hot, included vernacular forms like the shimmy, black bottom, shorty george and the cakewalk.
- The dance known as the black bottom started in New Orleans and later worked its way to New York.
- In 1926, the stage play "Dinah" featured the black bottom and almost overnight the dance became as popular as the Charleston.
Más definiciones de black bottomDefinición de black bottom en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional