Definición de black diamond en inglés:
2 [usually as modifier] North American A difficult ski slope: a steep, black diamond run
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While I worry about getting on and off the chairlifts, however, my boyfriend, an experienced snowboarder, starts fantasising about soft, powdery snow, half-pipes and double black diamonds.
- Most Vermont resorts are best suited to intermediate skiers, although with 23 lifts and 145 runs - three of which are double black diamonds - there is more than enough variety to keep any skier busy for a week.
- You look at those tempting black diamonds, so colourfully named (Dog Face, Cascade, Paint Brush) and think, hey, they don't look so difficult.
3 another term for carbonado.
- ‘He got her a black diamond with two gray diamonds on the side,’ says the source.
- Beautiful silver earrings hang from the points of her ears, encrusted by black diamonds and deep purple amethysts.
- Her black dress, shining from some silver silk material with black diamonds sewn into the hems and lines, contrasted with her washed-pale skin.
Definición de black diamond en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan