- Cruel and wicked; malevolent: a black-hearted villainMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She is as ruthless, manipulative, and blackhearted a figure as we've ever seen on screen, but you cannot help but admire her for her devotion and single-mindedness of purpose.
- This is blackhearted, underhanded, and criminal.
- It would take some black-hearted schadenfreude to gloat over the comedian's 75-second quickie divorce from his 18-month civil partnership.
Más definiciones de black-heartedDefinición de black-hearted en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional