Cruel and wicked; malevolent: a black-hearted villain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was a black-hearted father to my daughter.
- Maybe he wasn't the black-hearted creature she'd thought him.
- It's sick for the obituary to lionize a black-hearted murderer without even a mournful mention of his innocent victims.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It might be that each thief is a black-hearted scoundrel; but it is equally possible that black-heartedness is only a feature of one or two.
- Animals can never hope to plumb the black-heartedness of men.
- He was convinced of the black-heartedness of those who stood in his way.
Definición de black-hearted en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda