sustantivochiefly North American
- Pneumoconiosis caused by inhalation of coal dust.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people became miners to make a living and thousands died of miner's diseases such as black lung and silicosis.
- A federal fund created in 1977 to pay coal miners who developed black lung was funded with a tax on mining companies.
- The coal that powers our industries - bringing cheap textiles, central heating, and fresh fruit into our lives - also causes black lung, mine disasters, and acid rain.
Más definiciones de black lungDefinición de black lung en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional