The advocacy of separate national status for black people, especially in the US.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These include the outlook of protest politics, Stalinism, bourgeois nationalism and forms of identity politics such as black nationalism.
- From the Beat generation to black nationalism to socialist revolution: what a long, strange, incendiary trip it's been, one that has inspired reams of commentary and criticism.
- The failures in Newark, combined with the factionalism and disillusion that followed the Gary convention, prompted him to abandon black nationalism for Marxism.
black nationalist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The article compares these comments with Street's own history as a community activist and black nationalist during the 1960s and 70s.
- Both leaders went aboard the ‘peace train’ to witness the start of talks between Rhodesia's white government and black nationalists who were demanding majority rule.
- There's a very hip young air force veteran who works the night shift so he can battle Cincinnati's black nationalists during the day on a radio talk show he hosts.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: black na·tion·al·ism
Definición de black nationalism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda