- Designating harmful actions in which both the perpetrator and the victim are black: black-on-black violenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said he has grown increasingly pessimistic about halting black-on-black violence.
- But, he says, they weren't shy about addressing problems within their own community, especially drugs and black-on-black violence.
- The Home Secretary said he was appalled by some lyrics and said that the record industry must ensure that it is not glamorising murder and black-on-black violence.
Más definiciones de black-on-blackDefinición de black-on-black en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional