- A highly venomous American spider that has a black body with red markings.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Latrodectus mactans, family Theridiidae; races also occur on other continents
- It's the female black widow spider that is venomous and displays a menacing red dot on her abdomen.
- The agency advises anyone who comes into contact with a black widow against touching the spider or its web.
- They casually remarked one morning that they'd seen a black widow spider in the tub and washed it down the drain.
Más definiciones de black widowDefinición de black widow en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional