Definición de blackbuck en inglés:
A small Indian gazelle, the horned male of which has a black back and white underbelly, the female being hornless.
- Antilope cervicapra, family Bovidae
- A ban on hunting and conservation measures contributed to the recovery of large mammals like the blue bull, the blackbuck, the wild boar, the wild ass, the Asiatic lion and the leopard.
- The chinkara scattered into the scrub as we approached but the blackbuck kept appearing and reappearing, leaping across our path as we drove through the desert.
- The operation to catch blackbucks in the Aluru area of Kurnool district gathered momentum with 25 deer being caught so far.
Definición de blackbuck en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan