Definición de blackcap en inglés:
1A mainly European warbler with a black cap in the male and a reddish-brown one in the female.
- Sylvia atricapilla, family Sylviidae
- It is expected the chorus will include the blackcap, willow warbler and chiffchaff and others.
- We have planted over 800 native trees along the embankment, creating a wonderful habitat for warblers such as whitethroat, garden warbler and blackcap.
- The researchers cite as an example the European blackcap, a bird that traditionally breeds in Germany and then migrates southwest for the winter to Spain and Portugal.
Definición de blackcap en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan