(also black-tailed deer)
- A type of mule deer with black markings on the upper side of its tail, found west of the crest of the Cascade Mountains.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Odocoileus hemionus subsp. columbianus, family Cervidae
- The man from Eugene, Oregon and has successfully hunted blacktail deer for over 30 years.
- These are the smaller blacktail deer that inhabit the coastal range from Mid-California to Alaska.
- Hair loss syndrome is a debilitating condition that causes blacktail deer to constantly chew at their fur.