- A sweet opaque gelatinous dessert made with cornstarch and milk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- May I have some more of the pink blancmange please?
- It was the day of her wedding and she had been shaking like a blancmange since the moment she woke up.
- I had a sudden appetite for jelly and blancmange, you see.
late Middle English blancmanger, from Old French blanc mangier, from blanc 'white' + mangier 'eat' (used as a noun to mean 'food'). The shortened form without -er arose in the 18th century.
Más definiciones de blancmangeDefinición de blancmange en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional