- A blanket or sleeping bag made into a cylindrical roll for ease of carrying, often with utensils and other personal supplies inside; a bedroll.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We'll stay here the night, then head out in the morning, he said tossing his blanket roll beside the river bank.
- He searched out with stiff fingers for his blanket roll tied on his pack.
- He put his head back onto a blanket roll that served as a pillow and stretched out on the sidewalk.
Más definiciones de blanket rollDefinición de blanket roll en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional