- A dog of a small red and white breed of spaniel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cavalier King Charles spaniel can be found in one of four colors: Blenheim, tricolor, ruby, and black and tan.
- The next of this charming group to be considered, is the Blenheim Spaniel, with which, its having been the favourite breed of my dear mother, & her mother, I have been more associated than with some of the others.
- A Blenheim Spot is a spot in the middle of the crown of the head.
mid 19th century: from the name of Blenheim palace, the Duke of Marlborough's seat in central England, given to the Duke in honor of his victory at Blenheim.
Más definiciones de BlenheimDefinición de Blenheim en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional