sustantivochiefly North American
- A financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You could give as much as you wanted to as many politicians as you liked, but the money would go through a blind trust administered by the government.
- When he was elected four years ago, he put all his business interests into a blind trust - and he'll take them back in a little less than two months.
- A blind trust is meant to prevent politicians having specific knowledge of their own investments so that there can be no accusations of undue influence on government policy.
Más definiciones de blind trustDefinición de blind trust en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional