- another term for conflict diamond.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The body in charge of certifying minerals for export has set up three branches in formerly rebel-held areas to combat the trade in illicit blood diamonds, a spokesperson said on Monday.
- Conflicts have raged for decades fuelled by illegal foreign arms imports and blood diamonds.
- But monitoring the sales of coltan is far harder than monitoring the sale of "blood diamonds" or the furs which used to wrap themselves around the shoulders of the famous.
Más definiciones de blood diamondDefinición de blood diamond en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional