- The presence of microorganisms or their toxins in the blood, causing disease; septicemia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Victims developed strains of pneumonia, blood poisoning and dozens of other infections rarely identified outside hospitals as recently as five years ago.
- She also contracted the even more lethal associated form of the disease, septicaemia, which causes blood poisoning throughout the body and led to the amputation of her limbs.
- It said on the certificate that he'd had pneumonia but had died from septicaemia, which is blood poisoning.
Más definiciones de blood poisoningDefinición de blood poisoning en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional