Definición de bloodroot en inglés:
1A North American plant of the poppy family that has white flowers and fleshy underground rhizomes that exude red sap when cut.
- Sanguinaria canadensis, family Papaveraceae
- The bloodroots flower near her feet as delicate as bible leaves, and slow, persistent ivy kindles on old trees.
- The area was called Bloodroot Valley because of the profusion of bloodroot flowers that blanketed the valley in the early spring.
- Harvest herb roots including bloodroot, chicory, ginseng, and golden seal in the fall, after the foliage fades.
Definición de bloodroot en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan