- 1A process in which gases expand or travel in a direction opposite to the usual one, especially through escape of pressure or delayed combustion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Adkins' answer came in the form of a gas retarded blowback system, which, of course, was another Browning patent.
- 2chiefly US The unintended adverse results of a political action or situation: this is the blowback from all those aggressive public health campaignsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Nonetheless, there is also great potential for blowback from these policies.
- I'm not sure the Administration can afford the political blowback from implementing the military commissions system.
- One of my arguments against the invasion was the entirely predicatable blowback.
Más definiciones de blowbackDefinición de blowback en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional