sustantivo (plural blueberries)
- 1A hardy dwarf shrub of the heath family, with small, whitish drooping flowers and dark blue edible berries.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Vaccinium, family Ericaceae: several North American species, including the common highbush blueberry (V. corymbosum), from which many cultivated varieties originate
- Scattered shrubs include two kinds of low-growing blueberries and the dwarf live oak, which is less than a foot tall.
- The same cultural practices may also be applied to blueberries, pieris, heather, holly and other plants that prefer acid, organic soils.
- Some popular small trees and shrubs with birds are: blueberries, elderberries, hollies, cherries, and dogwoods.
- 2The small, sweet edible berry of the blueberry plant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sweet cherries, blueberries, and strawberries also contain anthocyanins.
- You can pick your own blueberries without growing them.
- Plums are the stars here as are blueberries, bilberries and blackberries.
Más definiciones de blueberryDefinición de blueberry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional