- A house providing food and lodging for paying guests.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The councilman was met with a large degree of skepticism regarding his proposal for distance requirements when he grouped student housing into the same category as boarding houses and group homes.
- Yesterday in the neighbourhood, a local man, who asked not to be identified, said much of the area consisted of multi-occupancy and boarding houses, with some private houses.
- We visited a lot of these hostels and shelters and boarding houses that day.
Más definiciones de boarding houseDefinición de boarding house en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional