- Clothing worn by military and police personnel to protect against gunfire.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With his hands handcuffed behind his back, he was flanked in the dock by seven police officers wearing body armour and thick black gloves.
- That meant equipping police forces with body armor and rifles, instead of just badges and handguns.
- At the raid in Glasgow, police officers wearing full body armour arrived at Rosemount Street, Royston.
Más definiciones de body armorDefinición de body armor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional