- An alert prompted by the suspicion that a bomb has been planted in a public place: the court building was temporarily evacuated following a bomb scareMás ejemplos en oraciones
- "There are always threats and bomb scares at the court," a senior policeman at the magistrates court said.
- Relevant employees (particularly receptionists and security staff) will need training to deal with a bomb scare.
- Despite the bomb scare, Paddy says he still wouldn't be turned off flying.
Más definiciones de bomb scareDefinición de bomb scare en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional